Is a GIRL!!
We are so happy to be having another beautiful healthy girl!
I wanted to do something special for a 'gender reveal' but having a party just really isn't feasible, since all our family and friends are so spread out over the States.
SO I thought I would send some little treats in the mail, hoping they would make it in one piece!!
I wanted to do something special for a 'gender reveal' but having a party just really isn't feasible, since all our family and friends are so spread out over the States.
SO I thought I would send some little treats in the mail, hoping they would make it in one piece!!
Of course with the help of Pinterest, I was able to whip up these little gems!
| Source |
The day I had the ultrasound was also Cody's birthday, I wanted to make him some special treats as well!
| Source |
No comments:
Post a Comment